[Shop-talk] Harbor Freight tools

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Harbor Freight tools
From: ROBERT LANE <robolane@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 22:09:49 -0800 (PST)
I have a little bit of all kinds of tools, craftsman, snap-on, thorson, and
s&k.  But most of my tools are Harbor Freight.  I know they are cheap, and I
have had some disappointments, but overall I get good useage out of them.  The
reasons I buy Harbor Freight are, by bying them on sale & using coupons I can
buy a lot more variety of tools,and I have a lot of them.  Besides that I am
cheap.  If a power tools go bad, I can throw them away and by another one.  If
I had a high dollar power tool and it goes bad, it would cost me more to repair
it than a new Harbor Freight one would cost. I wish I could afford those name
brand stuff, but I can't..

This my 2 cents worth.  I know that not everyone has the same mind set.  I
enjoy this forum and Iearning about other peoples thoughts and Ideas.
CATCH YOU LATER,
ROBO