Re: [Shop-talk] fishing water line

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] fishing water line
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:37:18 -0800 (PST)
Mine runs up and through the ceiling and back down to the fridge.
The line is small diameter copper. Connection point with shut-off
valve under the sink, and the other connection at the fridge. I had
to clean up water when the rubber washer failed at the connection
point to the fridge, but that was after 10 years. Didn't know there
was water on the ground until I almost busted my rear on the tile.

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com