Re: [Shop-talk] Electrostatic filters?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrostatic filters?
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:21:04 -0800 (PST)
I'm wondering:  To get the full cleanliness benefit of
these filters, do you have to leave the furnace blower
running all the time and keep the doors and windows
shut?

I would like something to reduce dust, but most of the
time here in NJ it is neither so cold that the heat is
continuously on, nor so hot that the AC is always on,
and we often have some windows open and maybe the
whole-house fan running.

Doug