Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:07:56 -0400
That's about matched my experiences with single axle trailers blowing tires.
As well tow dollies blowing a tire.  Pull over, nothing more.  Even the one
single axle trailer that snapped the axle stub off, just pulled over.

Double axle trailers don't guarantee safety, and single axle trailers aren't
inherently dangerous.