Re: [Shop-talk] tool chest recommendations?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] tool chest recommendations?
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:50:16 -0500
I have what is probably the same stainless steel unit, but from Sam's Club.
The top and bottom together are 61" tall, 41" wide, and 18" deep, not
including side and front handles.  It's fairly heavy duty, comes with a
pre-cut rubber mesh material for the drawer bottoms, and the drawers glide
smoothly.  I saw one in Sam's this morning for, I believe, $687.  Sometimes
they have an even larger set for $999.

I have no interest in Sam's - in fact they tick me off frequently!  However,
in this tool box set I am well pleased!

Mike Frerichs