Re: Cordless drill

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cordless drill
From: Peter Murray <pete@partnercomm.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:20:12 -0400 (EDT)
I have been happy with the Ridgid tools I've purchased lately - and they
have a lifetime battery warranty. A friend swears by the Hitachi tools he
has, and I'll agree, they're very nice!

I'll echo others' statements about voltage. I don't look much above 14.4V,
as if I need that much torque/power, I'll run a cord and/or bring more
batteries.

-Peter

--
Peter Murray (N3IXY)