Re: Battery Testers

To: Allan Reich <areich@telus.net>,triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Testers
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:38:40 -0600
I have for many years, liked building my own projects, but sometimes it
just isn't practical.  Here is a tester form Radio shack that will test
D, C, AA, AAA, N, and 9 volt types and sells for $10.99.  I have one and
it works great.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103166&cp=&kw=battery+tester&parentPage=search

--
 John