Re: Drawing program

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drawing program
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:50:39 -0500
You've got some good suggestions.  You can often pick up one version old
products from IMSI for a couple of bucks on eBay. Here is a list of all
their products. http://www.turbocad.com/products.asp Even though they
sell some specialized products, there is an actual 3D CAD package
underneath that is easy to use. I bought the shed design package for $4.

CoCreate just announced a free 3D package as well. I haven't had a
chance to use it, but it is supposed to be very easy to learn.
http://www.cocreate.com/modeling_pe_landing.cfm

Jon