Re: Who Makes our Lawn and Garden Equipment?

To: scott.hall@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Who Makes our Lawn and Garden Equipment?
From: "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:29:08 -0600
Keep in maind that just about all major manufacturers have low end
product lines.  Just because Husqvarna makes Poulan, doesn't mean that
the Husqvarna stuff is as bad as the Poulan stuff.  They may not even
be made in the same factory.  A lot of times a company will buy a
smaller, low-end manufacturer just to get the profits from all those
wally-world sales.  Sometimes, it works the opposite way, and a low
end company will buy a quality company name with the profits from all
those cheap sales.  Best thing you can do is to talk to someone who
bought one recently.  Or look at what the pros are buying.  I have a
buddy whose family are timber wardens out in Oregon.  They still buy
Husqvarna, so that tells me they are probably still ok.  And I have
nevver heard a singe bad thing about Sthil.

John

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =