Re: Cherokee Turn Signals

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Cherokee Turn Signals
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 02:48:38 -0800 (PST)
It sounds like you might have a short circuit
somewhere.  Usually the flasher flashes too fast when
it is overloaded.  And the thing with the indicator
lits is suspicous.

Unfortunately, short circuits are the worst
type of electrial problem to debug.
Without a schematic it might be very challenging
to fix it.

Good luck,

Doug