RE: Lubricant for cold environment.

To: "Shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lubricant for cold environment.
From: "Dennis Lambert" <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:34:17 -0700
I'll have to second that.  When I finally gave up the old (30 years)
harvest gold) refrigerator and replaced it with an efficient Energystar
rated model, my electric bill dropped by about $30 (US) per month.  It's
been about a year, and I still see that savings each month.  In another
year I will have paid for my refer with the savings, and from then on
its gravy.  Check with your local Electric Utility; most will give
rebates if you buy an energy efficient model (I think my rebate was
fifty bucks), and some Utilities will even pay you for your old working
refrigerator (I got $40 from SCE for my old on-its-last-legs refer).
Dennis

%   Unless you are getting electricity for free, the best thing to do is
%throw it out immediately and replace it with a new one, even if it is
%working.
%
%   A new energy efficient fridge will pay for itself embarrassingly
%quickly with today's power pricing.
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL,
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the
original message immediately. Thank you.