Re: gasoline resistant paint?

To: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>,
Subject: Re: gasoline resistant paint?
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:22:26 -0500
So go add a radio to your car :-)

But seriously, if you had it powder-coated you would never regret it.

I need to paint my Ford Model A carb black, and since I have
half a can of that epoxy appliance paint (but in white), I
may do an experiment to see how gas-resistant the formula is.
Hopefully they sell the stuff in black.

Doug Braun