Re: How do I stop this madness?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How do I stop this madness?
From: "Wayne Farrington" <w.farrington@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 11:21:32 -0800
I'm sure glad you guys know what's happening here, because I sure don't.
What I do know is it needs to stop, and I'm not to thrilled with having
to jack with my settings for something I didn't cause. Particularly
since my current settings work fine for everything else in my email/list
life.

The only consistencies I can identify are the messages I've received to
my inbox this week have something to do with megageek. Specifically,
most of them seem to have a cc: to "Digest_shop-talk@mail.megageek.com
in them.  Oddly enough, I'm not on digest....

Wayne