RE: Shop Refrigerator

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shop Refrigerator
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:45:00 -0800
> Any refrigerator that I've had has had two adjustments that can be made
> - usually with dials or lever in the refrigerator compartment.  One
> regulates the temperature in the refrigerator compartment, and the other
> controls the air flow from the freezer compartment into the refrigerator
> compartment.

I agree, with the caveat that I've owned several that have no air control.
So don't be too surprised if you only find one control.

I hate freezer-burned food but likewise hate wasting electricity, so I'm
forever fiddling with the controls on my kitchen fridge, to keep both
compartments at their target temperature.

Randall