Re: was Battery storage, now Thanks Mark!

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was Battery storage, now Thanks Mark!
From: orphancars@direcway.com
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 01:12:59 -0600
 One thing I'd add since Steve mentioned "old
 farts"...............the thing that I LOVE about
 this MJB lists compared to the various forums out
 there is that the signal to noise ratio here is
 GREAT!!!  Tons of advice and help, no 'tudes, no
 one here is out to try to be the king of the list!

 Just a bunch of old farts helping out each other.
 Ain't it good? :o)

 I wish the autox list was like it used to be
 years ago, but it seems like everyone is
 using the sccaforums.............I remember when
 the folks on autox used to post recaps of their
 local autocrosses!

 -jeff d