Re: tire goo

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire goo
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:08:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 Eric@megageek.com wrote:
> David, that is some crazy driving!  Is that an iced lake?
> Why don't we do that here!!!  That' looks like fun.
> BTW, is it me are are teh T tops off during that run?

   Yes, that's a frozen lake... Sinnissippi, in fact, in Wisconsin.  Where
are you?  They do it all over the world.

        http://planet-torque.com/iceracing/world.html

   Of course the T-tops are off!  They're dead weight, and the car has a
heater.  Lots more entertainment here, including wheel-to-wheel ice racing
in short-sleeves, with the T-tops off ( Feb 29, 2004, a lovely 60-degree
day in Michigan, perfect for ice racing ).

        http://planet-torque.com/ms/

--
 David Hillman
 #28/29 B Stock