cleaning concrete

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: cleaning concrete
From: John Niolon <JNiolon@uss.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:18:28 -0500
here's the case...

concrete driveway/pad in front of a shop where a lot of
grinding/welding/cutting goes on...   the concrete in front of the shop has
a beautiful 'iron' rust patina... ( you know, you try to blow it all off
when you're finished..but....) .

 SWMBO is starting to complain about how dirty the driveway looks...  and I
know if I clean one part I'm gonna have to clean it all.  50x30 pad between
house and detached shop and nearly 150' of 12 wide driveway leading up to
it !!!

Question 1...   before I borrow/rent a pressure washer... will it remove
the rust stains...
Question 2...   If not ???   what WILL remove them before I end up pressure
washing half of my property and use up two good days that could be used
grinding/welding/cuttingh !!!

thanks
john

If you can't be kind... at least have the decency to be vague !!