Car Scanner Follow up

To: Digest_Shop-Talk@Mail.Megageek.com
Subject: Car Scanner Follow up
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:57:38 -0400
Ok, Last week I bought the Auto Enginuity scan tool.

http://www.autoenginuity.com/products-scantoolpc.html

It was the day they released the USB version with built in CAN support.

I paid $260 for it.

It arrivaled last night.  I just installed the software (ultra easy) and
hooked it up to my car.

I'm not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV.  I was worried that the
software was going to be way over my head.  Turns out it's easy to use and
configure.

I'll post one more follow up once i get some time on the scanner.  But for
now, the earlier reports are "I'm VERY Impressed!!"

Also note, that this scanner (for an extra price) can be upgraded to act as
tech factory tool for most makes (Ford, Chevy, Mazda, and others)

Note, if you have been waiting for a tool, this may be the time to get it.
If you do order one.  Tell Karen that the "Nice guy from NJ Recommended
you."  I don't get any kick back or anything, but she was a nice person and
I told her that I'd report my findings here.  I like to support companies
that make a good product in the US!

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.