Re: Pressure washer detergent

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure washer detergent
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:34:40 -0500
the detergent is not extremely special, but it dies have a couple
particular items.  One is the dilution rate, the detergent is designed
to be mixed at a specific rate in the washers, where many of the regular
detergents use a different dilution rate.   The other is it has to be
made of a solution that won't corrode the seals and orings in the pump,
and not have any particles in it that could stop up the small orifices
it passes through being sucked into the pump.  A lot of people have
washers that the detergent injectors no longer work from using the wrong
detergent.

--
 John
another one of them