Gang mowers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Gang mowers
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:01:32 -0500
If anyone here has the "golf course" lawn, (or likes to pretend to have
one),   I'm selling a gang mower on eaby...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4368451662&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

It's in good shape except for some of the tires are cracking.  There may be
a issue with one of the bearings, I didn't open it up to check.  It's not
mine, I'm selling it for a friend that doesn't use it anymore.  I don't
have nearly a nice enough lawn to try it out.  (plus, it's still covered in
snow.)

I'm located in NJ, but it can be shipped.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.