Re: Carbon Buildup, was Re: question on C (neither L nor B)

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Carbon Buildup, was Re: question on C (neither L nor B)
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:14:43 -0800
Correction: I think the cloud chamber experiments start by creating a vacuum
in the chamber with some water present then when ambient air is admitted
(rapidly)
the cloud forms.  At any rate, the rapid changes from near-ambient to
high-vacuum
and vice versa can cause the suspended carbon to be slammed throughout the
intake manifold.

bs