Airless paint sprayer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Airless paint sprayer
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:49:23 -0800
I'm considering purchasing an inexpensive airless paint sprayer (not a
"Wager Powerpainter").  Normally I would probably rent something like
this, but I have several projects I would be using it for, and I'm
unlikely to be able to line them all up.  I'll be painting parts of my
house, the inside of my garage, and some doors (for a start).

Does anyone have any experience with airless systems in the $200-300
range?  Specifically, I'm looking at one of these, but I'm open to
other recommendations:

Campbell Hausfeld 1/2 HP Airless Paint Sprayer
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=90632

Wagner Paint Crew Airless Paint Sprayer
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=90706

Campbell Hausfeld 1/2 HP Advanced Diaphragm Technology Paint Sprayer
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=H4191

Campbell Hausfeld House Painter
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=H5398

Thanks!