Re: car batteries. who do you trust?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: car batteries. who do you trust?
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:22:17 -0500
J.C. Whitney sells a battery additive called VX-6, this is a chemical agent
that kills "Sulfurate Acid" in battery's which destroys battery's, 2 oz. for
the entire battery once a year and a battery "Maintainer" during the winter
no drive season and your battery is good for years and years, this came to
me from R. John Lye a chemistry professor at U. Virginia, the battery in my
T/R 3 is going on 13 years old, my model A 6 volt is 15 years old  "FT"