Lathe for sale

To: lathe-list@yahoogroups.com;, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lathe for sale
From: "David C." <cavanadd@kendra.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:28:30 -0800
I am in the process of upgrading to a larger machine, so my 9" Wards/Logan
metal lathe is for sale.  It's a Wards model 74TLC-2130, serial number
3101AW with a later model Powermatic quick change gear box added by a
previous owner.  The lathe is mounted on cast iron legs, and has a rear
overhanging motor mount.  Also included are three and four jaw chucks, a
steady rest, quick change tool post and five tool holders, live center,
drill chuck and I'll throw in a set of inserted carbide tools.  I also have
a rocker and a four way tool post, an assortment of change gears, and
various odds and ends of tools.  The lathe is in very good condition, and
I'm asking $800 for it.  I'm located in the Everett, WA area, about 30
miles north of Seattle.  If you are interested, please contact me at
cavanadd@kendra.com off list.  If no one on the lists is interested it'll
go in the Little Nickel next week.

Thanks
Dave C