Re: New Idea for flooring

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Idea for flooring
From: orphancars@direcway.com
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:03:11 -0500
On a perhaps similar note, one thing that I came
across a year or two ago in one of the car mags
that finds its way to the house was that the
machines for spraying Rhino Liners or Line-X
are portable -- for spraying down a rubberized,
chemically resistant garage floor!!

It won't be a smooth floor, so those of us that
need a somewhat flat floor for doing at-home
car alignments, this may not be an option, but it
is something I'm considering for the shop where all
the "dirty" work (cutting, grinding, welding, etc,)
is done.

And nowadays, this material comes in colors besides
your basic black.  Good for light reflectivity,
but I'd be considering black just for the ability
to hide welding splatter/burns.  Of course, this
wouldn't be a very "sweepable" or squeegable (SP?)

hth -- just another idea,

-jeff d