Re: Cordless Phones

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cordless Phones
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:58:04 -0400
The advantage in my (old) house was that there were only two phone
jacks and I wanted extensions in several places.  With the
multi-handset setups you can put a charging jack anywhere you want.
You don't need a phone jack there.  I know there are some cheaper
cordless phones that allow you to use a remote charging base, but this
way I got them all at once.

~Paul