Re: gutters

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gutters
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:47:19 -0400
I have had a Gutter Helmet system on my house for a year and a half now and it
works
as promised.  An interesting limitation, however, is that in very light rain,
as in
a heavy mist, there isn't enough water flow to let it wrap around the edge in
to the
gutter, so it drips off the edge.  This past winter, I had slow melting and
icicles
in front of my door, but I had that problem before, so the system didn't
aggravate
it.