Re: So Anyway, Pioneer

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: So Anyway, Pioneer
From: orphancars@direcway.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:44:30 -0500
Hello Jon,

Sorry to report, no experience with Pioneer here..

But I did look at them a while back before I
built my "conventional" steel tube and "R" panel
shop -- might use them for my next shop...

Before all the covenant banter started, I was
going to ask (and I think someone else did):
have you considered installing the Pioneer
building atop a 3 ~ 6' stub wall of conventional
materials?  Then you would have a conventional
wall and a metal roof.

If there is a covenant with a large enough hole,
drive a damn truck through it :-)

-jeff d