Re: Auto machine shop publications

To: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Subject: Re: Auto machine shop publications
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 06:19:37 -0700
On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 11:03:30PM -0400, MJSUKEY@cs.com wrote:

> In my regular day job I get various trade publications in the mail relevant
> to my line of work.  When I get home I like to tinker with car engines. I'm
> thinking there is probably the same type of trade publication geared to the
> automotive shop guys out there.  Any body out there know of any they could
>point
> out to me?

I'm more into motorcycles than cars, but you might want to check out
Grass Roots Motorsports.  Its aimed at the lo-bucks amateur car racer.
Motorcycle Mechanics (or something like that, it might be combined
with Classic Bike) is similar for bikes, but focuses more on
restoration and less on racing.

Eric