Re: Lifting cars (Was: Gantry cranes....a follow-up)

To: orphancars@direcway.com
Subject: Re: Lifting cars (Was: Gantry cranes....a follow-up)
From: "J. Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:17:05 -0400
I'm interested in what you hear back on this.  I have access to (for no cost) a
pair of ramps for a drive on lift.  My nephew bought a lift recently and the
holes in the ends of the ramps were drilled wrong.  The company replaced them,
and didn't want the originals back.  The Kwik-lift idea looks like a good use
for these things.  Overkill, probably, but the price is right.