o/t: Battery cut off switch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: o/t: Battery cut off switch
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:36:58 -0500
Thanks to everyone for their advise on the cut off switch.  I'm going to
wire teh switch into the negative side of the circuit with new 4 Ga wire and
leave the existing 1 ga wire from the batery to the starter in place.  I
really like some of the trick switches that are available, but for now I'm
just going to use one I found in Pegasus.  I still haven't decide if I will
sodlier or crip the connection.

Thanks again
Ian Miller
66 Datsun 1600 Stroker
67 Datsun project
00 UD FSAE Car
04 F350 CC LB Diesel

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/