FW: Battery cut off switch.

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: Battery cut off switch.
From: Gil Fuqua <gil.fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:53:04 -0600
Hotronics makes a very neat battery cut off switch that is easy to install
and works easier than a traditional battery cut-off switch.

Take a look at the article I wrote on the Hotronics switch (no financial
interest in product).

Install the cut-off switch near the battery.  Add a battery post to the
output side of the switch.  Remove the hot battery lead and put it on the
post installed on the switch.  Add a short battery cable from the input side
of the switch to the battery's hot terminal.  You are ready to go.

http://www.irinfo.com/garage/hotronics.pdf

Gil Fuqua
Nashville, TN