Re: Florescent lighting

To: Wayne Farrington <w.farrington@verizon.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Florescent lighting
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:05:01 -0500
I use the 4 foot shoplights.  I found that they were much less expensive
than the longer ones.  They're also easier to transport, bulbs are easier
to transport, easier to install and it's easier to spread the light
around.  I've been gradually replacing my not-very-old T-12 magnetic
ballast units with T-8 electronic ones.  I too thought of replacing the
ballasts with new electronic ones, but I couldn't find the necessary
components for much less than the cost of whole new fixtures.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net