Re: autobody HVLP spray gun recommendations?

To: bob dyar <bobdyar@cox.net>
Subject: Re: autobody HVLP spray gun recommendations?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:25:59 -0500
The air consumption was my issue when I went shopping for an HVLP gun.  I ended
up with a Sharpe Platinum for about $400.  Parts availability is excellent, and
the CFM can be met with my 1hp compressor if I need to, and is easily maintained
by my 5hp.  I don't recall the specs exactly, at the moment, but email me
directly if you're interested and I'll dig them out.

I have painted with the knock offs, a Devilbis unit that cost about $130, and of
course with a variety of high pressure guns.  The quality of the Sharpe really
comes through.

Jim