Re: Balancing wheels - DIY

To: "Steven W. Reilly" <luckyone@sentex.ca>
Subject: Re: Balancing wheels - DIY
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:28:58 -0500
Steve:

I think I may have available some bubble levels in some of my Dad's old stuff.
These would be only the little glass vials.  You could mount them on the
fabricated
piece with epoxy or hot glue after leveling the piece with two levels at right
angles to one another.  Then just space it up and let the glue set.  Fast
setting
glue, probably.  These vials are small, perhaps 3/8" diameter or so.  If you're
interested, send me your address and I can mail you one.  I won't actually have
one
until I go to my Mothers house Christmas eve, though.

Jim