Re: Uses for air compressor tank

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Uses for air compressor tank
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:02:55 -0500
> I've got an old portable Sears Craftsman air compressor tank.  About 25 or
> 26 gallon size.  Still has the wheels and handle but no motor.  Anyone
know
> of a good use for it?

Here's my top 10 list:

10. Stuff with explosives to make a nice warhead.
9. Still has the wheels? - Soapbox derby car!
8. Beer Keg?
7. Cut in half longwise - it's a barbecue pit.
6. If it's one of the long skinny ones - cut the end off and it's a huge
potato launcher.  Or maybe watermelon launcher.
5. Find a few more from friends, and create TankHenge in your yard.
4. Turn it into a plain air storage tank. (boring)
3. Pipe it into your other compressor to increase your ballast (slightly
less boring).
2. Donate to the Blue Man Group to use as a percussion instrument.
 ... and the number one use:
1. Add a glass top and it's a coffee table!

But whatever you do, have fun.
 - Lee