Re: Bullseye Pick

To: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Bullseye Pick
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:37:50 -0400
Roland:

I saw one in use at a tech session with our car club (ENYMGA) a few years ago.
It was Eddie Hauseman, of Body Dynamics in Philmont, NY.  He was reaching in to
the center of a Morgan fender leveling a patch repair.  It worked so well that I
can't imagine doing the same task as quickly and easily with any method.  He
also
spoke of the importance of using blunt tips where appropriate, and he had
several
that he had ground to suit specific uses.

I've seen some better deals than the ones mentioned at Carlisle and Hershey.  I
haven't bought one for my own yet, though.

Jim