Beadblast info

To: JNiolon@uss.com
Subject: Beadblast info
From: Ray Bahr <rbahr@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:47:30 -0400
Hi All,

Here is a site with the PDF I used as a starter for my cabinet. I changed
mine so that I had an inverted pyramid in the base for the media as well as
making it top loading. I plumbed it inside so that the incoming air was
Tee'ed and I had the gun on one side of the tee and a air source on the
other side for just dusting off stuff in the cabinet. I also used gloves,
gun, and mounting points for the gloves from TIP Tool.

http://mrcol.freeyellow.com/sand-blaster/

I would like to thank the individual who initially posted the plans for the
work.

The following site describes the dangers of using sand...

http://www.osha-slc.gov/SLTC/silica_advisor/mainpage.html

Ray