Re: Slightly OT - Adjusting Hydraulic Valves

To: "Bruce Wolfe (wolfe)" <wolfe@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Slightly OT - Adjusting Hydraulic Valves
From: "Bill Engle, Sr." <whesr@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:36:41 -0500
Adjust to  0 lash , TDC on each cylinder and it should start.  Let it
run long enough to get the engine up to normal operation temp and then
readjust with the engine running, valve covers off , and oil clips on
the rockers.  Loosen until you hear each valve ticking and tighten 1 to
1.5 turns and you will be in business.

Bill