Re: welder & glasses

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: welder & glasses
From: "J. Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:34:39 -0400
It sounds like you're nearsighted.  So am I.  My solution has been the insert
for
the welding helmet.  HTP Weld has them in their catalog. (www.usaweld.com)

I wear contact lenses to correct my nearsightedness and use reading glasses over
them.  The readers give me the same trouble you are describing.  The lense
insert
works pretty well.