Free cabinets

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free cabinets
From: "Keith Kaplan" <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:33:08 -0700
(pardon the waste of bandwidth)

I know some folks like using old kitchen cabinets for storage in their
shops.  My kitchen remodel is a few drawer knobs and backsplashes from
complete, and I've got some cabinets free for whoever wants them.  Some
countertops came off in useful size pieces too.

I'm just northeast of Seattle, reply privately if you're interested.

Failing that -- what the heck do I do with these things?  They're
perfectly functional, so it'd feel wasteful to take them to the dump.  I
don't have any use for firewood either.  I suspect an outfit like
Habitat for Humanity would rather get cabinets that fit their existing
kitchen designs, rather than design a kitchen around one set of free
cabinets they got.

keithka
125 shifter kart / Elva FJr. (basket case)