Fords Parts?

To: "Shop-Talk (E-mail)" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fords Parts?
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:00:49 -0500
I need some parts for my '96 Ford Ranger, and I was wondering if anyone
knows of a
dealer that sells parts "mail order" at discounted prices.  I have a
source for
parts for my Honda (Majestic Honda -
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ ), and
for my Miata (Trussville Mazda - http://www.trussvillemazda.com// ),
that both sell
parts at substantial discounts over the phone (or internet, but I prefer
a live
person).  Any one have such a source for Ford parts?  An online catalog
of parts
(like the exploded views/part numbers/prices like the Honda site) is
even better
so that I can search for the parts and get an idea before calling them.

Now that I'm asking, a source for Chevy parts for my son's El would be
good too...

Tim Mullen

Chantilly, VA
72 Lotus Elan Sprint