RE: Marking ones tools

To: "Scott Hall" <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: RE: Marking ones tools
From: "Doug Armstrong" <darmstrong@ptbo.igs.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:57:36 -0500
No.  The small chips have an exclusive I.D. number in each bottle.  You
register this number with the central agency when you buy the bottle.  The
fluorescent part is so it is easy to locate.

I found the article at:
http://www.canadacomputes.com/v3/story/1,1017,6663,00.html   This was
written in Canada, but there is probably a US distributor also.

Doug Armstrong