Re: Drums of motor oil?

To: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>
Subject: Re: Drums of motor oil?
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:46:46 -0500
Find out who the local petroleum wholesalers are in your area - if they
have it, they will sell 30 gallon and 55 gallon drums. Try the "yellow
pages" or ask a few local auto repair shops who they deal with (not the
company owned gas stations).

Mike

Chris Heerschap wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to buy Mobil 1 in any quantities
> larger than the 5 qt you can occasionally find?  I go through quite a
> bit, and was wondering if it is possible for a non-shop to get a larger
> amount.  I used to work at a shop, and they had oil in 55 gallon drums.
> I don't think I need *that* big, but a larger quantity than single
> quarts might be very convenient, and aside from the big initial price,
> might actually be more economical, both in better price per quart and
> lower waste.
>
> cmh
> --
> Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator                   Ancoro imparo

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
(msloane@att.net)
<http://home.att.net/~msloane>

"For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve
the quality of life, please press 3." --Alice Kahn