Re: Woo Hoo!!!!

To: rex@txol.net
Subject: Re: Woo Hoo!!!!
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:22:55 EST
I'm sure you'll be successful Rex, SCCA has done a superb job of running out
anything interesting and not built under the Rising Sun.  Could be why SCCA
is dying while Vintage groups explode with venues all over the country.
Sayonara, Steve

<<
 yeah, that's true, but we're trying to do something about that.

 Rex Burkheimer