Fwd: Re: Can there be too many outlets? (was: Re: Another

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Can there be too many outlets? (was: Re: Another
From: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 19:36:19 -0600
>From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
>I don;'t even know where to get "the code".

Eric,

see WWW.nfpa.org

A few years ago I had access to the "handbook" at the
school where I was teaching Electricity and Electronics.
It was written so the the high school student could understand
it.  The normal code book is written like a legal document and
you have to read many parts to get all the rules about what you
are doing.

I agree that a good book aimed at the DIY person would be a
better investment than a NEC code book.

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
See it moves!