Re: barn door hardware

To: LBC286@aol.com
Subject: Re: barn door hardware
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:24:38 -0800
On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 02:16:58PM -0500, LBC286@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/2/01 1:30:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, JNiolon@uss.com
> writes:
>

> > barn door hardware is available at Lowes Home Improvement Stores.. just saw
> > it this weekend... they got the rails, rollers and latches all together..

There are also sites on line that have barn hardware.   Useful
if you are matching existing hardware on an older barn.

Fortunately our century-old barn has, um, eclectic hardware
so pretty much anything new we put on will match at least
one other piece of hardware.

We found decent hardware at an ACE store in San Jose.
I don't know how my wife found that they had barn door hardware
but knowing her it's probably on the net somewhere.

Eric

///