welcome Keith

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: welcome Keith
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:34:58 -0500
Just joined the list to see what you folks talk about.... I have a small
shop behind my house where I build and race a ole Junk Camaro out of.....
oh and I restored Austin Healey's as well.... ( or did before I got this
Bonneville Racing bug )

Some pictures of my junk can be seen at http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk

Hello Keith,

this group talks about anything tool related and nearly anything that looks
like a tool, will work as a substitute tool, holds tools, is built by
tools, is in the same neighborhood as tools, transports tools, has at
anytime, remotely considered any subject that might be vagely associated
with tools or their owners, sellers, borrowers or lenders...  and of course
most other subjects also...  welcome

where in alabama are you..

I'm in Hueytown...just SW of Birmingham

howdy