[NC] Re: building a garage and divorce lawyers

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: [NC] Re: building a garage and divorce lawyers
From: Carol <classycar@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:40:11 -0500
At 12:15 PM 6/28/01 -0400, Scott Hall wrote:

...snip

>> Oh well, she got the garage and house, I got the cars.

>ahem...  "I used to love her, but I had to kill her...she's buried right
>in my back yaaaarrrrrdddd..."

>scott, wondering why guns and roses suddenly sprung to mind...

I wouldn't go gettin' any ideas if I were  you, BUT....

There's an unsolved case JUST LIKE THAT here in San Antonio. The police and
all kinds of high-falutin' crime solvers have been in on this one....

The guy's wife disappears. They find bones buried all over the backyard.
And the news kept showing rerun video of 'sleuths' sifting through ashes in
the family barbecue grill. Yep. Her bones. I don't know about the ashes...
but... he's free as a bird!

Constabulary can't prove anything, and there's not even enough
circumstantial evidence to get a good book on him! This has been going on
for about five years.

Perfect crime? Maybe....

Carol

///