Re: Criteria (was Anybody out there?/PB Blaster)

To: "TONY CLARK" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Criteria (was Anybody out there?/PB Blaster)
From: Carol <classycar@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 19:53:18 -0500

:
>Tony_____@Sherman.Texas-way_over 50_years_old

ME, TOO, TONY!!

I've just learned that I'm a bona fide ANTIQUE by today's standards....

Scary stuff...  -)

When's the last time you heard the word "edified"?  I heard it this
afternoon on the car radio and almost had an encounter with an immovable
object!!

Carol
SATx
(no cars at the present time!) (LOOKING!!)

///
///